Fried Vegetable Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2527 times
Fried Vegetable Balls Video. Fried Vegetable Balls is an ever-popular starter . Made of a large assortment of veggies, ranging from potatoes to beans and capsicum, this yummy starter is excitingly flavoured with spices and soy sauce.
Recipe Description for Fried Vegetable Balls, Starter
- Combine the plain flour and approx. ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl, whisk well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and ginger- garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the french beans and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and soy sauce, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the potatoes, green peas and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Dip each ball into the prepared plain flour-water mixture so that it is evenly coated on all the sides.
- Roll it in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Fried Vegetable Balls, Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.