Vegetable Paneer and Noodle Balls Video
Viewed 248 times
Vegetable Paneer and Noodle Balls Video. Here, the veggie and paneer mixture is dipped in a flour batter and rolled in crushed noodles before frying, to give it not only a delectable crunch but irresistible good looks too!
Recipe Description for Vegetable, Paneer and Noodle Balls
- To make vegetable, paneer and noodle balls, combine all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Combine the plain flour and ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Dip the balls one by one in the prepared plain flour-water mixture and roll in noodles till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with schezuan sauce.
See step by step images of Vegetable, Paneer and Noodle Balls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.