aloo baingan masala recipe | aloo baingan ki tariwali sabzi | aloo baingan masala in pressure cooker |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 188 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64788 times
aloo baingan masala recipe | aloo baingan ki tariwali sabzi | aloo baingan masala in pressure cooker | with 30 amazing images.
aloo baingan ki tariwali sabzi is a hearty and delicious dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or side dish. Learn how to make aloo baingan masala recipe | aloo baingan ki tariwali sabzi | aloo baingan masala in pressure cooker |
aloo baingan masala is a popular North Indian vegetarian dish that combines potatoes (aloo) and eggplants (baingan) cooked in a flavorful and spicy tomato-based gravy. It's a comforting and delicious dish that's often served with roti (Indian flatbread) or rice.
This flavorful aloo baingan masala in pressure cooker is sure to satisfy your taste buds with its spicy and tangy tomato-based gravy and the tender, creamy texture of potatoes and eggplants.
pro tips to make aloo baingan masala: 1. Soak brinjal and potato cubes in enough water to prevent it from discoloration. 2. Instead of tomato pulp you can add curd to curry. This will make the curry creamier. 3. Instead of kanda lasun masala you can add chilli powder.
Enjoy aloo baingan masala recipe | aloo baingan ki tariwali sabzi | aloo baingan masala in pressure cooker | with detailed step by step photos.
- To make aloo baingan masala, heat oil in a pressure cooker, add the cinnamon, bayleaf and cumin seeds, saute for a few seconds.
- Add onions and saute on medium flame for 2 minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander cumin seeds powder and kanda lasun masala.
- Mix well and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add potato cubes, brinjal cubes, salt to taste, 3/4 cup hot water, coriander and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape and then open the lid.
- Serve aloo baingan masala hot with roti or rice of your choice.
aloo baingan masala video
Aloo Baingan Masala recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.