Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9895 times
Vermicelli pakoda is a crispy pakoda recipe with soaked vermicelli seasoned up with spices and then batter coated with gram flour. These vermicelli and besan mixture is then deep fried till golden and served hot with chutney or ketchup.
- Boil vermicelli (untill half cooked)and then drain out the excess water and pour cold water and drain again.
- Add tsp of oil to that (this will seperate the vermecelli and would soften them) ,keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients above and add it to the vermicelli .
- Make a proper batter adding enough water for pakodas
- Pour oil in the pan and deep fry these pakodas
- Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.