Vegetable Scrambled Eggs Topped with Feta
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1934 times
All-time favourite scrambled eggs just got an exciting facelift, by the addition of awesome veggies like onions, zucchini and tomatoes.
A good amount of spinach is added to the dish to add more volume and get a nice mouth-feel. A sprinkling of herbs boosts the taste and aroma of the dish while a topping of feta gives it a rich and satiating feel. It also makes it a delightful treat for cheese lovers.
You can enjoy the Vegetable Scrambled Eggs Topped with Feta on your toast or with your favourite Multigrain Bread or Whole Wheat Bread .
Served as breakfast, this is sure to make your day seem special. You can make it on a Sunday morning to rejuvenate yourself and your family after a long and busy week.
Have a go at other egg recipes like the Scrambled Eggs or Spanish Omelette .
- Separate 3 egg whites in a deep bowl whisk well and keep it aside. Do not use the yolk.
- Combine the remaining two whole eggs, salt and pepper powder in a deep bowl, ,mix well using a whisk and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, zucchini, tomatoes, basil and rosemary, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the egg whites and whole egg mixture to it and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while scrapping the sides of the pan continuously.
- Finally top it with feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.