Vegetable Paneer Bun
by Rekha Ghadawala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3576 times
A delicious paneer recipe..
Add your private note
Vegetable Paneer Bun recipe - How to make Vegetable Paneer Bun
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Cut paneer into 8 slices lengthwise;halve slices to make 16 pieces.
- Transfer to baking dish and keep aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, oil,and cornflour in a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour over paneer pieces ,cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep aside.
- Combine the soya sauce, curds, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic and pepper in bowl and whisk well.
- Add the carrots, cucumber and peanuts, mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Coat the baking sheet with oil.
- Drain the paneer and transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
- Flip and bake for more 20 to 25 minutes till they turn crisp.
- Fill buns with 1 paneer slice and 2 tbsp veg slaw.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 02 Apr 2012Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.