Vegan Healthy Lunch Salad, Office Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5979 times
Break away from carrying conventional lunches to work, and go for some healthy salads instead! A lunch salad is not only crunchy and tasty but also very satiating – to be a meal by itself.
You can carry the salad and dressing separately and toss them together just before eating your lunch. This Vegan Healthy Lunch Salad is one such scrumptious option that you can carry to work.
This salad is a melange of ingredients with varied textures and tastes, from veggies and mushroom to greens and soaked dal. It is full of antioxidants from capsicum, lettuce and tomatoes, and omega-3 fats from pumpkin seeds.
Take a step towards a healthier lifestyle, by replacing your rice or roti based lunch with this healthy salad!
You can also try other healthy lunch salads like Rajma Vegetable Healthy Lunch Salad or Mixed Sprouts Beetroot Healthy Lunch Veg Salad .
- Heat the olive oil in a griller pan, add the coloured capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms, little salt and pepper and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Transfer it in a deep bowl, cool slightly and add all the other ingredients and mix gently.
- It can be taken to work in a lunch box with a dressing in a separate small container.
- Just before eating, mix the dressing and toss well.
- Eat immediately topped with roasted sunflower seeds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.