Veg Hakka Noodles with Homemade Schezwan Sauce
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18982 times
- Add the garlic and ginger in a food processor.
- Add the vegetable oil, tahini, peanut butter, soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, honey, chili oil, sesame oil, and ground peppers.
- Puree the sauce to make a smooth paste.
- Add a splash of oil to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook the noodles as directed on the package.
- Drain the pasta in a colander, place it in a large bowl, and while still warm, toss with i tbsp oil so that the noodles don''t stick to one another.
- Now take a wok, add 4 tbsp oil, and saute the chopped onions and bell peppers till they become soft and glazed.
- Add the scallions and toss well. add salt and 5-6 tbsp soy sauce (adjust to your taste), then add the prepared schezwuan sauce and turn off the heat. gently pour the sauce over the noodles while still hot. garnish with some chopped spring.
- Enjoy a delicious indian-chinese meal cooked right at home!
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#404376 on 18 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.