by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8413 times
Tomato cups scooped and filled with a creamy spaghetti mixture.
- Cut the tomatoes and scoop out all the pulp and seeds and discard them. Keep the tomato cups aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add all the ingredients for the stuffing and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the thick white sauce and milk and mix well.
- Fill the above mixture into the tomato cups.
- Bake the stuffed tomatoes in a pre-heat oven at 200oC (400oF) for 15 minutes.
- Top with the cheese and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1662.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||67.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||63.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.