by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9642 times
The spiced up mushroom with its perfect bite size - an ever-popular choice.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut in halves. Sprinkle the flour and keep aside.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions till brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry again.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder and coriander-cumin seed powder and fry again.
- Prepare tomato puree by putting the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes and then grating into a pulp.
- Add the tomato puree and fry again.
- Add the mushrooms, kasuri methi and salt and cook for a few minutes. Sprinkle a little water while cooking.
- Add the cream and mix well.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.