Tangy Hot Banana Curry
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3879 times
A different curry which is tasty and goes well with rotis. Easy and fast to make.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bananas and a little turmeric powder.
- Add the grounded paste and mix well. Cook on a slow flame till the bananas becomes soft and tender.
- Remove from the flame and transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Chutnies on 01 Jun 2011 Dear Reader, Pranams. I am Padmini Ramachandra from Bangalore. I have lot of interest in cooking. ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.