Sweet Choco Pineapple
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2836 times
Always get fresh pineapples not tinned ones.
- Take a rectangle bowl & grease it.
- Sprinkle little sugar & set for micro on medium for 2 minutes
- Marinate the pineapple slices with remaining sugar.
- Put the essence if you please & set in the micro for 3 minutes
- Garnish with drinking chocolate , cream & mint leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by selena808 on 21 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.