Strawberry Apricot Semolina Pudding
by Palak Rajput
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8031 times
Strawberry Apricot Semolina Pudding, it is a milk based, strawberry and apricot flavoured pudding.
- Combine the milk and the 3 tsp sugar in a pan and bring to boil.
- Gradually add the semolina and stir continuously on a slow flame, till it turns to thick and creamy mixture.
- Remove from the flame, keep aside to set for 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, apricots and the remaining sugar, and blend to a smooth puree.
- Transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
- Blend the semolina mixture to a fine past.
- Add to the fruit puree, mix well.
- Beat the mixture with a hand mixer to incorporate more air.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Pour the mixture into the individual bowls and set in a refrigerator for 3 hour or till set.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 10 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.