Spicy Rajma Sandwich
by Foodie #560392
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4297 times
Make this high protein no fuss sandwich..simply nutritious and healthy!
- Combine the coriander, green chilli and ginger and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the salt, lemon juice, cumin seeds powder and rajma in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply some butter on both the sides of the bread slices.
- Spoon the rajma mixture on bread slice and cover with another piece of bread buttered on both sides.
- Put in pre-heated sandwich maker for 5 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with mustard sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #560392 on 05 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.