Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2625 times
Tasty and crispy snack made from puffed rice and spicy ingredients. Serve for evening tea.
- Put maida and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Heat 3teaspoons of oil and put it in the maida and mix well.
- Now put thill and mix well.
- Grind remaining ingredients into paste and put in the maida and mix well and knead a dough.
- Make small balls of the dough.
- And deep fry like puris.
This recipe was contributed by vidhya_som on 04 Nov 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.