Snake Gourd Rings
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 5139 times
A crispy snack prepared using snake gourd.
- Combine the besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, soda and salt in a deep bow and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the ginger and garlic paste and add 1/2 cup water, mix it well.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix well to avoid lumps. Now by adding water into the batter, make a thick smooth paste just enough to coat the snake gourd rings.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and dip the rings in to batter and deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- You can also sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve with any dip.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 09 Jul 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.