Sesame Bagel with Cucumber and Sour Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19122 times
Don’t underestimate the humble sandwich! choosing the right breads and stuffing can result in rather exotic creations such as the sesame bagel with cucumber and sour cream. While the same dish can be prepared with burger buns, using sesame bagels gives it a brilliant aroma and flavour.
- Cut each bagel into two horizontally and place a large lettuce leaf on one half of the bread.
- Spread a layer of sour cream on the lettuce.
- Top with a few slices of cucumber followed by 2 slices of paneer.
- Sprinkle some dill leaves, salt and freshly ground pepper and sandwich with the other half of the bagel.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and bagel to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.