Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2606 times
Simple, healthy and presentable recipe for especially for christmas. Can also be served as a healthy option for morning breakfast and evening snack.
- Combine all the ingredients for waffle in a deep bowl and keep aside for at least 1/2 hour. The batter should be thick and smooth.
- Heat the waffle iron and grease it with olive oil.
- Divide the batter into 5 equal portions, pour a portion of the batter in the pre-heated waffle iron and bake until light brown and crisp.
- The waffle will get crisper on cooling.
- Garnish with white butter, green mint and strawberries.
- Serve it fresh with jam and coffee.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 24 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.