Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12004 times
A delicious and novel cutlet recipe, rawa cutlet canbe prepared as a healthy and tasty snack for children within minutes. Simply mix teh semolina or rava with left over dals, vegetables,spice powders and shallow fry these rawa cutlets in hot oil. Enjoy the crispy and mildly spiced up rawa cutlets anytime of the day with ketchup.
- Boil milk.
- Add ghee & remove from stove.
- Mix rawa without lumps.
- Put back on fire & stir till rawa is cooked.
- Remove , add chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, pepper powder, cheese, salt & mix thoroughly.
- Cool & spread the mixture on a tray, cut into squares.
- Dip in cornflour paste, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry.
- Add salt carefully because cheese contains salt.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.