Quick Strawberry Mousse Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13720 times
Have you ever met anybody who does not like strawberries? The same holds for this strawberry-dominated dessert too. A treat in a glass, this mousse of whipped cream and strawberry crush served upon a buttery biscuit base, is sure to be loved by all, for its succulent berry flavour and melt-in-the mouth creaminess. The Quick Strawberry Mousse Sundae has to be quick as the name suggests so, but you would never have imagined it would be so quick and easy!
- Place the biscuits on a butter paper or a rolling board and crush to a coarse powder with the help of a rolling pin.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit powder into a bowl, add the melted butter and mix well. Keep aside to refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place ½ the biscuit mixture evenly in a serving glass and pour ½ the strawberry mousse evenly over it.
- Repeat step 1 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled garnished with edible coloured balls.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.