Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49149 times
Mint has an aroma that cannot be locked up! As the Pudina Paratha toasts on the griddle, whiffs of mint and carom seeds fill the air, preparing the diners for the wonderful meal that awaits them.
These parathas are so flavourful that you can serve them simply with curds and pickles. They can also be packed for lunch, or even a longer trip.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using whole wheat flour for rolling and grease it evenly using a little oil.
- Fold the 2 opposite corners of the roti towards the centre, without overlapping them. Now fold the other 2 opposite corners similarly to make a square envelope.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds and pickle.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.