Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha in Gujarati)
Added to 104 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63704 times
Pudina Paratha also known as Mint Paratha is made from healthy ingredients like pudina, whole wheat flour and Indian spices. This Pudina Paratha is had by Punjabi’s for breakfast.
Mint has an aroma that cannot be locked up! As the Pudina Paratha cooks on the tava, whiffs of mint and carom seeds fill the air, preparing the diners for the wonderful meal that awaits them.
These Pudina Parathas are so flavourful that you can serve them simply with curd and pickles. They can also be packed for lunch, or even a longer trip.
Follow the detailed step by step photos given below and make this quick and easy Pudina Paratha today!
- To make pudina paratha, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using whole wheat flour for rolling and grease it evenly using a little oil.
- Fold the 2 opposite corners of the roti towards the centre, without overlapping them. Now fold the other 2 opposite corners similarly to make a square envelope.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve the mint paratha hot with fresh curds and pickle.
Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.