This recipe has been viewed 7540 times
A calcium rich beverage with taste and health packed in together is presented in the Papaya Orange Grape Juice. The glass full of fruit juice has the mix of orange, grape and papaya juice with an added dose of soy milk and calcium tablet.
- Extract the orange juice with citrus juicer and keep aside.
- Wash grapes and mix with pineapple pieces.
- Process grapes and pineapple in juicer and keep the juice aside.
- In a blender combine papaya, soymilk, and calcium tablet.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add orange juice and grape,pineapple juice in the blender.
- Blend until mix well.
- Pour the juice into glass.
This recipe was contributed by goodmorning on 03 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.