Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37556 times
Chapatti gets a complete dressing up to suit the fun taste of kids!
- Combine the curds, dry ginger power, chilli powder, kasuri methi, garam masala, plain flour, coriander, salt and 1 tbsp of oil and mix well to prepare a marinade.
- Add the paneer pieces to it, mix gently and keep aside to marinate for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil on a non-stick tava (griddle) and sauté the paneer tikkas on all sides till they are lightly brown (approximately 4 to 5 minutes). Keep aside.
- Mix the cabbage, mint and salt together.
- Apply 1 tbsp of green chutney on each chapati.
- Spread the cabbage mixture equally on each chapati.
- Put the paneer tikka filling equally in the centre of each chapatis and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava (griddle) using little oil.
- Cut into 50 mm. (2") long pieces.
- Serve hot.
- Chutney should be thick and not watery.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||636.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||22 mg|
|Folic Acid||16 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.