Paneer, Walnut and Celery Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 308 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28656 times
Rolls are always handy, as they can be served, carried and eaten easily! Now, this is a roll with a difference. A fantastic combination of ingredients makes this a very sumptuous and tasty roll; plus, the fact that it is served chilled adds to the thrill. The Paneer, Walnut and Celery Roll is a refreshing snack for a summer’s afternoon.
- Remove the crust from the bread slices.
- Press the slices a little, using a rolling pin. If they crack, steam the slices in a steamer for 2 minutes and then roll out again. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the paneer and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Combine the paneer mixture, celery, walnuts and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix well. Divide this mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Spread a portion of the paneer mixture on each bread slice and top with a few lettuce pieces.
- Roll up tightly and secure the roll by inserting a toothpick. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut each roll into 2 pieces diagonally.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||127.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.