Baked Cheese Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 177 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27845 times
Whether you are a fan of tasty jam rolls or a person who prefers savouries instead, these Baked Cheese Rolls are sure to appeal to you!
Here, flattened slices of bread are layered with a mix of soft butter and cheese, and baked in the oven till crisp. While the outside crisps, the inside melts and fuses into a gooey, buttery, cheesy texture that makes the Baked Cheese Rolls utterly delicious!
These cheesy rolls go well with Soups .
- Combine the soft butter and cheese in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices.
- Roll all the bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Place one rolled bread slice on a clean, dry surface, apply 2 tsp of the cheese-butter mixture and spread it evenly.
- Roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 6 more rolls.
- Place all the rolls on a baking tray , brush them lightly with little melted butter and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 10 minutes.
- Cut each roll into 3 equal pieces and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||141.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.