Paneer Chilli Pakoda
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8280 times
We can use besan instead of corn flour, an ideal snack in the rains.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the paneer, turmeric powder, amchur powder and salt, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool, add the coriander and mix well. Keep aside.
- Slit the chillies, deseed them and stuff each chilli with a portion of the paneer stuffing. Keep aside,
- Add pinch of salt to cornflour, add water and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip each chilli in flour paste and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by k_aar on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.