Paneer Aloo Croquette Salad Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21441 times
This awesome Paneer Aloo Croquette Salad Wrap features a creamy and crunchy salad, and crisp and succulent paneer croquettes, both wrapped inside chapatis and laced with hot and sweet sauce to make a sumptuous wrap.
Eggless mayonnaise binds together the fresh veggies in the salad, making it both creamy, tasty and crunchy. The paneer croquettes too feature a medley of interesting ingredients like paneer, sweet corn, potatoes and spice powders.
Together, these make a really filling and irresistibly tasty snack. Just make sure you serve the wraps immediately after you assemble the ingredients together because it might get soggy after a while.
You must also try other yummy wraps like the Whole Wheat Salad Humus Wrap and the Herbed Cottage Cheese Wraps .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions. Shape each portion into even sized croquettes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each croquette over a medium flame, using a little oil until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Divide the salad into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place a chapati on a clean dry surface, spread 1 tsp of hot and sweet sauce evenly over it.
- Put a portion of salad in the centre of the chapatti and top it with a paneer croquette on top and roll up tightly.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 5 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per wrap
|Vitamin A||400.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||16.7 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.