Herbed Cottage Cheese Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23817 times
Fit to be called an international gourmet dish, although it is easy and non-fussy! what makes this wrap stand out from the rest is the exotic green mayonnaise flavoured with oregano, which gives the paneer a classic touch. Wrapping it with lettuce, carrots and sprouts adds crunch to it.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the coriander, parsley, green chillies, sugar, salt and lemon juice, and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using a little water.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mix well and refrigerate for an hour.
- Just before serving, warm a roti on a non-stick tava.
- Place the roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ½ cup of lettuce in the centre in a single row of the roti.
- Arrange 1/4th of the herbed paneer filling and 1/4 cup of bean sprouts and 2 tbsp carrots over it.
- Finally spread 1/4th of the green mayonnaise over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.