Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7047 times
Nutri bars offer a nutritious and delicious snack recipe, especially for children. Enriched with the goodness of cereals and nuts, nutri bars are also quite simple to prepare.
Add your private note
Nutri Bars recipe - How to make Nutri Bars
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Lightly grease a 9 by 9inch pan with butter and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large vessel over a medium flame.
- Add salt and sugar and stir it till it dissolves and turns little brown.
- Remove from the heat and add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer all the mixture into that greased pan.
- Coat hands with oil/butter and press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Let it cool for 30 mins.
- Then cut them into 3 by 3inch bars.
- Store into an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by jigna faria on 16 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.