Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4869 times
A delicious paratha made in mughlai style and spiced up!
- Seive the maida and add the milk, curds and salt and mix well.
- Add enough water and knead in a stiff dough.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep the dough for 3-4 hours in summers and 6-7hrs in winters
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the maida and saute till it turns red.
- Add the milk, while stirring continously and then add salt and pepper and sugar and let it boil for sometime till it becomes thick and smooth.
- Keep aside.
- Boil vegetables and add to the white sauce and add salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll them into circle of 5" diameter.
- Place a roti on a tava and spread a spoonful of the filling and fold it from three sides to form a triangle and roast the roti with the help of ghee or oil.
- Serve hot with paneer makhani or dal makhani.
This recipe was contributed by aruna_gautam on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.