Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1948 times
Discover easy , quick and delicious mix dal at tarladalal.com. Vegetable recipe, rice preparations, dals or non-vegetarian dishes…you are sure to find a wealth of recipe at tarladalal.com
- Make a paste of tomatoes onion & green chillies.
- Cook the three dals together in a pressure cooker.
- In a frying pan put 2 tsp oil, rai, jeera and neem leaves and add the paste to it.
- Heat the paste for 10-15 mins on low fire .
- Add the cooked dals to the paste.
- Add the dry masala and corriender leaves.
- Cook till the gravy thickens for 10 mins.
This recipe was contributed by daaaa on 26 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.