Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11963 times
The milk peda is a Popular Indian sweet or mithai recipe, which can be prepared within minutes from sweetened milk. An Indian dessert delicacy, milk pedas are prepared from condensed milk mixed with milk powder and sugar and relished garnished with crushed nuts.
- Mix the above ingredieniwavable dish
- Keep in the microwave at high for 12 min stirring after every 2-3 min
- When it is thick, remove from the microwave & add safron , cardamon and stir.
- Empty thon a plate & press
- Garnish with dry fruits.
- Cover with wet cloth and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs.
- Cut to desired shapes & serve
This recipe was contributed by dumelazar on 23 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.