by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10614 times
Try these delicious parathas that score high on nutrition too. An assortment of chopped vegetables and spices are stuffed into the paratha and cooked until done. All you need is a pickle and some curd to go with it.
- Sieve the flour with the salt. Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 to 10 portions.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for a few minutes. Add a little water if the mixture is dry.
- Cool the mixture.
- Roll each dough portion into a big thin round. Cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides for a few seconds.
- Put some stuffing in the centre and fold like an envelope.
- Cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides using ghee.
- Serve hot with chilled curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.