Masala Khichadi By plaijawala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8783 times
Masala Khichadi is a delicious spicy and healthy Indian food prepared with a combination of rice with lentils. Learn how to make/prepare delicious khichdi at tarladala.com. Also find many interesting rice recipe, biryani recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Masala Khichadi By plaijawala recipe - How to make Masala Khichadi By plaijawala
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take ghee in an pan. when hot, add whole masalas and garlic. then add onions and saute for 2 min.
- Add vegetables and again saute.also add rajma.
- Saute for 2/3 min and add garam masala, ginger-chillie paste, turmeric and mint leaves chopped.
- Add dal and rice , water as required.(should cover the rice).
- Add salt and pressure cook for 15 min. or cook on gas for 20 min.
This recipe was contributed by plaijawala on 22 Aug 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.