Maddur Vada By Lakshmirajan
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5822 times
Relish ths crispy maddur vadas crunchy hot and deep fried with coconut chutney or sauce.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the semolina and maid and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute for 4 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients along with little water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into small round flat vadas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the vadas till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by lakshmirajan on 01 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.