Lemon Ring Cookies
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6521 times
Get ready to devour crispy lemon flavoured lemon ring cookies. The flour is mixed with cocoa powder, sugar and baked to a crunchy cookie perfection. Enjoy the freshly baked lemon ring cookies with tea or coffee.
- Combine flour, icing sugar, egg yolk, lemonjuice and make a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough and make rounds with a cookie cutter.bake in the oven.
- Mix apricot jam and red colour and put this in a pipingbag and spread this on the centre.
- In another bowl mix icing sugar, egg yolk and egg whites and spread this on the cookie.
- Coat with chopped almonds and pista.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.