Kulle, Vegetable Recipe Served in Potato Cups
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5279 times
Kulle is a delicious vegetable recipe which is served in potato cups , shaped just like kulle or earthen pots in which tea is served in traditional India. These potato cups are filled with a delicious mix of ingredients ranging from cooked chickpeas, chaat masala to ginger flakes, coriander leaves and chillies.
- Peel the potatoes and carefully cut them length wise.
- Scoop out some potato from the centre to make a well for the filling.
- Mix the chat masala and lemon juice with the chickpeas.
- Pile the chickpeas in the centre of the scooped out potatoes.
- Garnish the kulle with ginger,green chillies and coriander.
- Refrigerate. Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 01 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.