Khatta - Meetha Bread
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3597 times
Devour the Khatta meetha bread, an unique sandwich recipe with sweet and sour taste. The bread slices are filled with a sweet and sour chutney and best served grilled with chilli sauce.
- Make medium pieces of bread.
- Then put butter in a pan till melts.
- Now add mustard seeds,hing cook for a while now add chopped onions, greenchillies,garlic paste,curry leaves& cook till onions r done.
- Now add pav& mix well.add masalas,salt & sugar.
- Cook till done.put lemon juice while serving. garnish with corriander,slice of lemon & mint leaves.
- Serve with green chutney & tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.