Jain Mexican Bean Soup
by Jain Foodie
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7074 times
Mexican Bean Soup is a wholesome soup which gives you all the nutrients from a single bowl. It is quite filling especially when taken with Corn Chips.
Add your private note
Jain Mexican Bean Soup recipe - How to make Jain Mexican Bean Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Add 1 tsp of soy sauce and toss the noodles so they do not stick to each other.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mint leaves, jalapenos, babycorn and rajma and saute well.
- Add the salt,pepper,sugar to it.
- Add tomato puree,boiling water and tomato ketchup and bring the soup to a boil.
- Add the boiled noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jain Foodie on 28 Mar 2013Hi, My name is Sejal Shah from London, UK. Being Pure Jain, I have always found it difficult to fin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.