Healthy Wholesome Sandwich
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2751 times
Enjoy the goodness of different veggies along with coriander chutney and kids favorite ketchup . Vegetables and coriander are the stuff which kids try to avoid and find ways to skip them but I am sure kids will leave their tiffin empty when you give them this treat :)
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer adding enough water to a smooth paste.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and salt and cook it till tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Apply butter to the bread and then a coat of chutney and then add stuffing and cover it with another bread slice coated with butter and chutney.
- Toast it in a toaster or griller.
- Do apply little butter on top of the bread so that it turns out to be more golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 01 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.