Grilled Mediterranean Mushrooms
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25335 times
A treat for mushroom lovers! Cheese, olives and garlic filled mushrooms makes an easy to assemble dish that is perfect for an outdoor party. They also make an innovative side dish to a main course like pasta.
- Carefully remove the stalks from the mushrooms and keep the caps aside.
- Chop the stalks finely and combine them with the filling ingredients. Use the remaining stalks to make a sauce or a stock.
- Carefully spoon the filling mixture into the mushrooms ensuring that they do not break.
- Thread them on to 3 skewers and brush with a little melted butter.
- Grill them over a charcoal or electric barbeque for 10 minutes or till the mushrooms are cooked and the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
- You can sauté the onions, olives, mushrooms stalks, garlic and celery in a little olive oil and then combine it with the cheese if you prefer.
- Fill it in the mushrooms before you proceed to grill them.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.