Dry Fruit Delight
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5993 times
A mixture of cooked dry fruits like figs, apricots and raisins into a tasty and sweet dessert.
- Soak figs, apricots & kismiss in boiling water – each separately –water should be just enough to immerse them& add sugar to your taste.
- Keep this overnight.
- Next morning strain them & reserve the strained & soaked liquid.
- Chop the figs, deseed the apricots.
- Cook the three fruits together with the drained liquid in a pressure pan for 20 mts after the whistle comes.
- Allow the pressure to drop & cool.
- Add the chopped nuts & refrigerate.
- Serve with sweetened cream or icecream.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.