Creamy Corn Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 146 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38410 times
A pesto flavoured creamy corn sauce topped with baby corn and asparagus makes this a great combination.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the tomato ketchup and sweet chilli sauce on it.
- Spread half the corn pesto sauce over the sauces.
- Top with half the baby corn and asparagus and finally half the cheese. Sprinkle some salt over it.
- Bake in a preheated over at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.