Coriander Curd Rice
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12299 times
A cold bowl of this rice works wonders on hot, humid afternoons. Steamed rice is mashed and mixed with curd into an almost puree like consistency. This is topped with a sizzling mustard seed tempering and a handful of chopped coriander for a healthy, yummy treat.
- Mix together the rice, curds and salt and mash well. You could also blend it slightly in a mixer to make a rough purée.
- Heat the ghee in a small katori and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal, red chilli and hing.
- Add this to the mashed rice curd mixture.
- Add salt and coriander and mix well
- Serve cold.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.