Coconut Bread Upma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4681 times
Coconut flavoured bread upma where spices are added makes it more relishing recipe.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add all the ingredients for the seasoning and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add chillies and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the broken bread slices, salt, coriander leaves,turmeric and chilli powder and mix well and saute till the bread is almost cooked.
- Add the coconut and saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.