Chocolate Popcorn Marshmallow Bars
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7324 times
A chocolaty, crunchy bar that will come in handy to overcome a sudden hunger pang, as well as satisfy your sweet tooth. An innovative mix of ingredients ranging from chocolate and marshmallows to popcorn and nuts gives these bars a very exciting texture, and a very interesting flavour too.
Condensed milk adds to the intense flavour of the Chocolate Popcorn Marshmallow Bars making it a superb treat for your palate. It stays good in an airtight container for at least 3-4 days, so you can enjoy it whenever you wish.
Some more popcorn recipes - Popcorn Chocolate Balls , Rocky Road Popcorn Balls , Spiced Sesame Popcorn , Chatpata Popcorn , Cheese Popcorn .
Add your private note
Chocolate Popcorn Marshmallow Bars recipe - How to make Chocolate Popcorn Marshmallow Bars
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 servings
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or till it melts completely. Add the butter and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the popcorn, almonds, marshmallows, biscuits in a deep bowl and mix gently.
- Add the chocolate-condensed milk mixture and mix very well till it coats evenly all over.
- Put the mixture into an aluminium container lined with aluminium foil and spread evenly and press it lightly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Demould it and cut into 12 equal bars.
- Serve immediately or wrap them in aluminium foil and serve later.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.