by Lakshmi P
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4898 times
Chilli Parotta is an easy dinner recipe and is one of the most popular items in restaurants.
- Keep the parottas ready. If you are using readymade ones heat it in a pan before you use them.
- Cut the parottas using knife or scissors into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a medium sized pan and add oil.
- Add onion and saute until it becomes slightly brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it.
- Add tomatoes and cook until it becomes mushy.
- Add green chillies and capsicum and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Sprinkle a little water to ensure it doesnt get burnt.
- Take a cup of water and add corn flour and mix it.
- Pour it into the pan and cover it with a lid.
- Cook in a medium flame for 2 to 3 min.
- Remove the pan.
- Keep it in a low flame and add in the sliced parottas.
- Mix and toss well.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with corriander leaves.
- It can be best served with raitha.
This recipe was contributed by Lakshmi P on 13 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.