Cheese Burst Pizzas
by Swapnil Thakkar
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74540 times
Everyone's favorite pizza with lots of liquid cheese in crust. Its no more a secret recipe if you follow the exact guideline described below. So enjoy cooking and write back reviews how do u find this recipe!
Add your private note
Cheese Burst Pizzas recipe - How to make Cheese Burst Pizzas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hours 25 minutesMakes 1 to 2 servings
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic cloves and basil leaves, and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Take little oil in a pan, heat it and add the paste and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the oregano, salt. Chilli flakes, tomato ketchup and mix well and keep aside.
- Cut ur fav vegetables and saute it for not more than 30'second on low heat. Sprinkle just a pinchful of salt and miz well and keep aside.
- Take warm water in bowl, dissolve a tsp of sugar and add dried yeast and keep aside for 10-15 min.
- In a large bowl take maida, add salt, 1 tbsp oil and combine with yeast water, knead it for 10 minutes to make into a soft dough.
- You can add water or maida if your dough is hard or very soft.
- Grease the dough with little oil and keep it covered in a large bowl for 1-2 hours at a warm place.
- It will raise to double size, punch it well to remove the air and use this dough to make the pizza crust.
- Take pizza pan/tray, powder it with maida and take 3/4 part of dough, roll well into a round with help of hands.
- It should be not thin, keep it thick and bake it in a preheated oven at 210 c for only 2 min.
- While its baking, take the remaining part of dough and roll it with rolling pin, roll it as thin as possible using lots of maida for dusting so that it doesnt stick to rolling board.
- Now put a round plate over it and cut it into a good round shape, this round should be little less size than our original pizza base.
- Take out the pizza base from oven, spread our cheese spread from center to periphery covering about 3/4th part of the pizza, leaving the 1 inch corners untouched.
- Now gently lift our thinly rolled pizza base n put it on this pizza base very softly. Press the edges very well so that cheese doesn't come out while baking.
- Now keep this cheeee burst pizza base into oven for more 2 minutes
- Take it out, gently spread pizza sauce over it, sprinkle good amount of mozzarella, sprinkle little dried oregano, add your favorite toppings.
- Our pizza is ready to go into oven.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes at 210 c temperature, then switch off the oven, keep it in oven for 5 minutes, take out, cut into pieces and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Swapnil Thakkar on 08 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.