by Priya Jaganmohan
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7703 times
Its a yummy snack of cheese and potato..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the lemon juice, mix well and keep aside for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Combine the pain flour and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water slowly and make a semi solid paste.
- Roll the balls in the paste and coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Priya Jaganmohan on 29 Nov 2011I love experimenting with food as my husband is a foodie. The more i cook the more he loves me.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.