Chatpati Chaat By kundan shah
by kundan shah
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3583 times
Only 1 tsp of oil is used in the whole recipe.
quick, light and healthy
Add your private note
Chatpati Chaat By kundan shah recipe - How to make Chatpati Chaat By kundan shah
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Sieve the wheat flour.
- Add salt, jiru and oil. bind with hot water. leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven. roll small puris from dough and bake in hot oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Boil the sprouts until soft, but not soggy.
- Drain and chill.
- Then add salt, coriander leaves, chopped tomatoes, lemon juice and mix. prepare curd masko by putting curd in a cloth to drain the water.
- Add the chopped cucumber and some salt to taste to the masko and mix.
- On a puri, layer the above mixture and chutneys in the following order.
- Sprout mixture
- Cucumber and curd mixture
- Then sprinkle some coriander leaves , amchurm chaat masala and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.